December 31, 2010

Christmas Haul 2010 + Review | Vichy, BeYu, Manhattan, Essence

Just ignore my candles ^_^" I'm obsessed with them lately. 

I hope you all had a beautiful and peaceful Christmas. :) I'm so relaxed now, I've been with my family all week and I'm really enjoying every moment of it.


Here are my Christmas gifts:



Products:

Vichy:

Cellu Destock Advanced Anti-Cellulite Gel with pure caffeine
I've been using this only for a few days, so I don't really have a huge opinion on it, but people told me that this product is unique. I'm await for it. :)


Essentielles Softening Shower Gel with Rose Polyphenol
This is actually my second bottle. I got the first one at the beginning of December ,and I almost used it up within 2 weeks. What else can I say? It's smells like roses, but not that artifical scent as shower gels usually have. It's perfect for sensitive skin.


Essentielles 3in1 Facial Cleanser with Rose Polyphenol
One of my favourite cleansers.I t's a toner, cleanser and removes make-up (however I don't recommend as an eye make-up remover 'cause it will irritate your eyes, and Vichy have a make-up remover especially for the eyes anyway.)

Purete Thermale Cleanser 3in1 (pt. 1)
Eau Thermale Thermal Spa Water Spay (pt. 2)
Aqualia Thermale 24hr Creme for sensitive skin (pt. 3)
All 3 products are parts of the Vichy Thermale set, and as the name said: all 3 contains thermale water. They were my mother's gifts.


Capital Soleil sunscreen with SPF 50+
I haven't tried it yet, but it has SPF 50+, which is awesome. I've never had a sunscreen which has SPF 50+ in it.

Nutrilogie 2 Intense Cream
This cream is ideal for dry and sensitive skin. My grandmother got this as a Christmas gift.

Norma Teint Anti-Imperfection foundation : 15 Opal (& the same small sample)
This is probably the best foundation I've ever owned. I have combination/oily skin, and most of my foundations are too thick and cakey on me, and gave me blemishes or clogged my pores - but not this one. It gives excellent matte coverage without being heavy. As the name said: it covers any imperfections smoothly and evenly, and it lasts up to 12 hr. I higly recommend this foundation to anyone,who has problematic,oily or combinated skin. 'nuff said.


Aera Teint Pure Cream foundation : 12 Tres Clair Opal (small sample size)
My second favourite foundation after the Norma Teint one. I already have it in full size,I got that on the 6th of December from Santa (because in Hungary Santa brings his gifts on 6th of Dec.,and little Jesus do the same on Christmas Eve) That one is a bit dark for me (colour: 23 Clair/Ivory) in winter, but perfectly matches my skintone in the summer. This sample is the perfect shade for me at wintertime. It's a bit thicker than the Norma Teint one, but it does not clog my pores or causes  breakouts/spots. The regular one comes with a pump. Me likey!>:]

Overview:
Vichy products are a bit pricey,but they definitely wort the money. None of them broke me out or irritated my skin. I'm absolutely pleased with them - which is surprising since I have problematic skin. I highly recommend them.

You can find them here: http://www.vichy.com/


Other:
Essence blush brush
Extremely soft! My previous blush/powder brush was awful, it scratched my skin (that was from "For your beauty"),but this one is a dream. And it's cheap as well.(4,1 $ = 850 HUF)

Manhattan Creamy Nude lipstick : 53H Rosewood
I'm really into nude lips lately (and red lips :D ), and I was surprised when I saw that Manhattan has nude lipsticks as well. It's less longlasting and hydrating than Rimmel's Lasting Finish lipsticks, but it's still a good one. (3.6 $ = 750 HUF)
http://www.manhattan-cosmetics.com/

BeYu Catwalk Volume Gloss lip plumper : 336 
Opaque like hell. :D I love it.I can wear this on it's own,and stays on a really long time.It's also plumps my lips without irritating them.This is my first BeYu prouct,and I love it.
http://www.beyu.de/

Swarovski earrings : light rose colour
I didn't wear them yet,but they are so tiny and cute :) I got them from one of my friends, and she gave me the BeYu lipgloss too. The earrings' colour matches the lip plumper's colour - on a purpose.


Do you own any of these products?

xo Evinde

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...