December 20, 2010

Monday Questionnaire | 20th of December, 2010

Hi there!

Finally we got snow here, yay! I had lots of fun in the snow with my dog, Pippin. :) Of course, I took photos as well.

Pippin and the snow shovel. He hates that thing so badly, he barks at it all day. He also hates brooms.



Now to the questions: I decided to do this questionnaire, and the idea came from the lovely Amarixe.

1.) Mood:
Excited. Only 3 days 'til Christmas, yay!

2.) Are you right or left handed?
Right handed, but when I'm eating, I'm left handed. Isn't that weird?

3.) Name something within 5 feet of you:
Essence 24h Hand Protection Balm in White Tea & Grenadine

4.) Current nail polish:
Rose Nail no. 82 & Rose Nail no.137 - beautiful pairing for Christmas :)

5.) Do you like fast food?
Yes, but I prefer home-made food.

6.) If you could time travel forward or backward to any point in history, what would it be and why?
 I would travel to the Middle ages.

7.) Have you met any celebrities?
Well, not really celebs, but last summer I met 3 people from the Swedish industrial band called Deathstars. They were adorable in real life! :))

8.) What is your holy grail mascara?
Essence Lash Mania & L'Oreal Telescopic. I picked up Rimmel's Lash Accelerator today and I'm really curious.

9.) Would you rather shop at Ulta, Sephora, or MAC for makeup for the rest of your life?
We don't have Ulta and Sephora in Hungary, so I change the question: Rossmann, DM or MAC? My absolutely favourite drugstore is Rossmann, so I'd definitely pick that one. MAC is too expensive for me, and DM isn't that exciting at all.

10.) Weekly goals:
Decorating the house for Christmas and do a review about the Essence Metallics Collection.

~ Evinde

In case of too much free time:


Copy and paste the list to answer in a comment below!
1.) Mood:
2.) Are you right or left handed?
3.) Name something within 5 feet of you:
4.) Current nail polish:
5.) Do you like fast food?
6.) If you could time travel forward or backward to any point in history, what would it be and why?
7.) Have you met any celebrities?
8.) What is your holy grail mascara?
9.) Would you rather shop at Ulta, Sephora, or MAC for makeup for the rest of your life?
10.) Weekly goals:

3 comments :

  1. 1.) Mood:..bored..
    2.) Are you right or left handed?
    right
    3.) Name something within 5 feet of you:Hot sandwich,ice tea-mango-pineapple
    4.) Current nail polish:nothing, because on Thursday I'm going to get my false nails
    5.) Do you like fast food?
    yes,I really like...
    6.) If you could time travel forward or backward to any point in history, what would it be and why?
    70's..but i dont know why..XD
    7.) Have you met any celebrities?
    yes..I often meat celebrities,because my father has a rock band...
    8.) What is your holy grail mascara?
    essence,loreal,nyx
    9.) Would you rather shop at Ulta, Sephora, or MAC for makeup for the rest of your life?
    Hungary hasn't got Ulta and Sephora.And the MAC is too expensive for my vallet..so I prefer choose another makeup..:D
    10.) Weekly goals:..sleep..pretty my house,watch anime,and..if I could..go shopping..:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my your doggie is so cute!

    check out my blog and holiday giveaway http://www.fruitylashes.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...