December 30, 2010

Asia Series | Dolly Wink Inspired Nails

My current nail design was inspired by the packaging of Dolly Wink products, which is a Japanese brand and has cute/kawaii wrappings.

artifical light


Nail polishes:

-Essence : 03 Not Just Cute (Cute As Hell Collection)
-Essence: 02 Into The Night (Moonlight Collection)
-Essence Nail Art Twins : Louise (purple & lilac glitter on my forefinger)
-Essence black tip painter

And finally: Dolly Wink products :)

Model and owner: Tsubasa Masuwaka

This was my first try doing Japanese-styled nails, hope you like it!

xo Evinde

6 comments :

  1. The nails are amazing. The black with pink polka dots...I wish I could do that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you girls!I'm really glad you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. jaj de szép! a rózaszín-fekete kombinációt annyira imádom :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...