January 1, 2011

Naughty & Nice List 2010

This is the last day of 2010,so it's time to show my naughty & nice products.
(Idea from Jenhttp://www.frmheadtotoe.com/)

The original tag was about 5 nice and 5 naughty products,but it was too hard to pick up only 5-5 things,so I decided to separate them: 5 nice and 5 naughty make-up related list and 5-5 other cosmetics list.

Naughty:

Non make-up products:


1.: Aloe Vera Natural Body lotion:
Too thick, dries slow. I used to have the same shower gel, which was perfect. I don't know what's wrong with the body lotion. :/

2.:Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub:
Doesn't do anything to my blackheads to be honest.

3.:Clean & Clear Quick Clear Treatment Gel:
It broke me out, and did not treat spots.

4.:Cadeavera Eye Make-Up Remover :
Cadeavera is Müller's own brand. Doesn't really remowe make-up, and irritates eyes. Nowadays I use it only for removing swatches from my hand.

5.:Soliteint Tinted Moisturizer:
Thick but sheer,almost transparent when you apply. Too oily for my skin.

Make-up products:


1.: Suhada Double Ended mascara (base coat & colour):
I really like Suhada lip products, but this was already dried up. Waste of money.

2.:Miss Sporty Eye Pencil : 017 Sky
Too hard to use it as an eye pencil. I can't even use it anywhere on my skin, because when I try to draw a line, it hurts so bad. Awful.

3.:Aden Cosmetics Glitter Eyeliner
It has no glitters at all. When I apply,it looks like oil on me, I think it gone bad before I bought it. Not dries at all. (I have a white one too, that one works perfectly.)

4.:Alverde Blush Stick 
The consistency is terrible, so hard it scratches my skin. I can't apply it on my cheeks, feels like wax.

5.: Miss Sporty So Clear Anti-Blemish Foundation
Sheer & oily. Smells bad, doesn't do anything to blemishes.

Nice:

Non make-up products:


1.:Vichy Purete Thermale Soothing Eye Make-Up Remover for Sensitive Eyes:
Smells good, does not irritate my eyes, quickly removes make-up.

2.:Neutrogena Visibly Clear Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub:
It really helps to get rid off blackheads. I love the whole Visibly Clear family.

3.: Kallos Frutta Hair Mask 
My Holy Grail hair product. It smells yummy,makes my hair soft, shiny and healthy.

4.: Gliss Kur Hair Repair Balsam Spray
This product also smells amazing, and makes my hair shiny and soft as silk.Me likey!:)

5.:Dove Summer Glow + Soft Shimmer body lotion
Oooh I love this one. Perfect for the Summer, and adds shimmer to your body. 

Make-up products:


1.: Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Asia
It suits my skintone well, intense, shiny and smooth. My most used lipstick in 2010.

2.:Essence All Over Highlighter : 01 Illuminate!
My Holy Grail powder highlighter.It has beautiful and fine shimmer, but when you use up the half of it, the rest is just perfect as a setting powder. I have a backup. :)

3.:Essence Gel Eyeliner (Denim Wanted Collection) in 01 Vintage Style 
Pigmented, stays on FOREVER. Smudgeproof. Love it :)

4.: Neutrogena Immediate Repair Lip Balm
Another Holy Grail product. Perfect for dry lips, stays on 8 hr long,s mells and tastes good.I also have a backup of this.

5.: L'Oreal Telescopic Clean Definition Mascara:
No clumps. Lenghtening & separating mascara, small wand, makes my lashes really long. I almost used it up.


What is YOUR Naughty & Nice list?;)

Wishing You a Happy New Year!

xo Evinde

2 comments :

  1. Hi Evinde,
    Thank you for such a detailed list. I actually wanted to try the L'Oreal mascara & after hearing you talk about it, I think I will =)
    I have a question, though. Where can you buy Essence products? They sound like a deal! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it,GreenTeaHoney!:) I really recommend L'Oreal's Telescopic mascara,you can't go wrong with it :) If you buy Telescopic,please tell me your thoughts about it.
    Essence is a really good & cheap brand,their products are available in drugstores like Muller,DM and Rossmann (if you live in Europe),and I think it's only available at Ulta in the USA.Hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...