January 11, 2011

Nail of the Day | Essence - Louise

Today's NOTD is my favourite pairing at the moment. I used 2 coats of black nail polish and then on top of that, I applied Essence's glitter top coat called Louise. The glitter shows up beautifully on top of the black nail polish. This combo is  longwearing as well, I've had it on my nails for 5 days, and there is no chipping yet.

It deserves more than just one photo.

Essence Nail Art Twins - Louise

no flash
 Products used:
Essence Ridge Filler as a base coat
-ne coat of Essence Colour & Go nail polish (21 Fabuless)
one coat of Miss Sporty's nr.80
one coat of Essence Nail Art Twins Louise
Lovely Cosmetics Fast Dry topcoat



Would you wear it?

~ Evinde

4 comments :

  1. ahaaa..I like it!..:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love louise but also her twin sister thelma,they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. I like the big chunky glitter that is in right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @linam-chan: Arigatou Nii-chan!:)

    @nail crazy: I don't have Thelma unfortunately,but I have lots of purples which I can use under Louise :) And also black looks great under it.

    @FunnyFaceBeauty: Thank you hun!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...