August 6, 2012

EOTD: Cranberry Look Using Moda


I've posted the review of the Moda eyshadows I own, and now here is a look with the cranberry-purple colour.
Pár napja készítettem bejegyzést a Moda szemhéjpúderekről, ma pedig mutatok egy sminket a bordós-lilás árnyalatúval.

Moda I-Shine eyeshadow - No. 309


Moda - all over the lid, NYC Sunny bronzer in the crease and an Essence matte black in the outer part.
Moda szemhéjpúder - mozgó szemhéjon, NYC Sunny bronzosító a mélyítővonalban, és egy Essence matt fekete a külső V-ben.


Do you like it?
Hogy tetszik?

xoxo Ev

3 comments :

  1. Nagyon szép ez a két szín együtt, a szemedet is kiemeli!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eye color continues to amaze me.. I can't believe how vibrant and coral blue it is D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ermahgerd stahp it you D: thank you ;A; Too bad green eyeshadows look ridiculous on it Dx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...