Today I show you one of my looks from November. It is a simple work and school appropriate look, using a beautiful rose gold shade on the eyes.
simple rose gold makeup
The star of the show is the Catrice 3D Liquid Metal eyeshadow in Gold 'n Roses. The liquid metal eyeshadows came out last August, and Catrice really did a great job on them. Gold 'n Roses is a light rose shade with gold shimmer.
I'm wearing a Max Factor blush in Classic Rose, it is a beautiful peachy shade.
I used a lilac cream eyeshadow as a colour base. MAC Quarry is my crease colour, and Phloof! is my inner corner highlight. My browbone highlight is a duochrome white-gold shade by Essence.You can't see it on the photo, because my previous camera refuses to show true colours on macro photos. I'm wearing a Max Factor Colour X-pert waterproof eyeliner that I adore.
As a lip colour, I decided to apply a Catrice Pure Shine lipbalm under a Max Factor Gloss Cube (my fave lipgloss) to achieve soft peachy lips.
- Max Factor Flawless Perfection blush - 220 Classic Rose
- Skin79 Intense Classic BB cream mixed with something else
- powder and concealer - can't remember
- Essence Metal Glam cream eyeshadow - 03 Dressed up (disc.)
- MAC eyeshadows - Phloof! and Quarry
- Catrice Liquid Metal 3D eyeshadow - 020 Gold 'n Roses
- a duochrome white-gold shade from a discontinued Essence palette as a browbone highlight
- mascara - can't remember
- Max Factor Colour X-pert Waterproof Eyeliner
- Catrice Made To Stay Inside Eye Highlighter Pen (= nude eyeliner)
- Catrice Pure Shine Colour Lip Balm - 080 Sheers!
- Max Factor Gloss Cube - 02 Peach Rose
Have you tried the Catrice 3D eyeshadows? Do you like rose gold shades?
FTC: I purchased the products with my own money or they were personal gifts.