November 7, 2016

Autumn & Halloween Haul | 2016


I was supposed to upload today's haul before Halloween - well, it didn't quite work out. I don't want to wait a year 'til next Halloween to upload it, so here we go. If you are interested in Halloween and autumn-themed home deco, this post is for you.


Halloween home deco
Halloween Jack-o'-lanterns & pumpkin - home deco

I have mentioned in last year's Halloween haul that there is a sweet tiny shop in my hometown, which sells handmade Halloween stuff. I visited them again this year, and bought everything you see on the photo above. The tiniest pumpkin has a LED light in it. 

I wanted to make a fall-themed centerpiece too, so I purchased two little owls to spice it up.

plastic pumpkin deco (Tiger; 400 HUF / 2 pcs)

I also discovered a nice store called Tiger, and bought two plastic pumpkins and pumpkin LED fairy lights. I love them! Tiger is a really nice and affordable place (there are 2 Tiger stores in Budapest). Notice my chicken photobombing the pumpkins above.

pumpkin LED fairy lights
pumpkin LED fairy lights (Tiger; 1000 HUF)


I will keep my Halloween and autumn home deco up all November.


Hope you all had a spooky and safe Halloween.

~ Evinde

I purchased the products myself.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...