February 5, 2018

Masura Mint Breeze | Winter Mint Nail Stamping

mint green nail art

Long time no see! I have heaps of pretty nail polishes to show you, so I am here to start with an iridescent nail stamping post featuring a couple of my favourite colours. 

masura mint breeze 1049
Masura Mint Breeze and China Glaze Make a Spectacle

2017 was the year of indie nail polishes for me, so I will try to show you as many as I can. Let's start with Masura!

masura mint breeze nail polish
Masura 1049 Mint Breeze on middle finger

Masura Mint Breeze is a mint green linear holo nail polish that is also packed with holographic flakies. Mixing linear and scattered holographic flakies is one of my favourite finishes, and Masura offers a great selection of them.

geometry nail stamping
Born Pretty Geometry BP-X37 stamping plate

You can see Mint Breeze on my middle finger. My ring finger has OPI Alpine Snow on it with some stamping and China Glaze Fairy Dust on top of it. Too bad it was a cloudy day, so the holographic effect of Mint Breeze and Fairy Dust is not showing up. 

The rest of my nails are coated with Essence's one coater mint green called Instant Happiness. I topped it off with China Glaze Make A Spectacle, an iridescent glitter topper from an older Halloween collection. The iridescent particles pull strongly green, so it matches the colour family of the manicure.

masura mint breeze holographic nail polish

Nail polishes I used (see photo on the top):

Masura - 1049 Mint Breeze (middle finger)
Essence Colour Boost - 06 Instant Happiness (undie)
China Glaze - Make A Spectacle (index finger, little finger)
OPI - Alpine Snow (ring finger)
China Glaze Fairy Dust (ring finger)

Stamping:
Golden Rose Rich Color 18
Rose Nail 108
Born Pretty stamping plate - Geometry BP-X37

Have you tried Masura yet?

~ Evinde

I purchased the products with my own money.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...