January 16, 2011

Haul & I got my Essence prize + EOTD

Hi there!
On Friday, I went shopping, and of course, I picked up a lot of goodies.

My first target was an Essie nail polish (679 Mesmerize), so I went to 2MBeauty.This is the only place, that sells Essie nail polishes in Hungary. The colour is a gorgeous blue, and Mesmerize is also a SoaD album, which I love, so I had to buy it.(And hey! This is my first Essie nail polish and I heard a lot of good things of Essie.)

Then I went to my favourite drugstore, Rossmann. I bought 2 Essence Colour & Go nail polishes from the permanent line (28 Plum Perfect & 25 Glisten Up!). I'm wearing Glisten Up! now,and I really like it.(NOTD soon!) I also got the Essence Anti-Spot Moisturizer, which gives a great matte complexion, reduces breakouts & blemishes, and also good as a make-up base. I've benn using it only for 3 days, but I'm really impressed. I have to try out more products from the Pure Skin line.

Moreover I picked up Synergen's T-Zone Mask and a few things of the Fairytale TE by Essence,which is finally available here in Hungary as well.(review soon!)

And the most surprising part: I FOUND CATRICE MAKE-UP IN HUNGARY!YAY! Catrice is Essence's sister brand, and I was totally shocked, when I found it in a big Rossmann.I think this is the only place in Hungary which sells it.(I'm not sure,but I haven't seen Catrice in other places so far.) I got the Mineral Compact Powder (110 Light Beige ) which matches my skintone perfectly.

I was in Asia Center too, and I bought a small eyelash adhesive (my old one is gone), and I got a beautiful Miss Rose eyeshadow palette,because Hungarian beauty bloggers love this brand,so I decided to try it out.


Finally: I got my Essence I Love Berlin TE prize,which I won at New Years Eve,but -of course- I wasn't at home that day, so I had to wait until I got home. I was so excited, I've never won anything in my life. Here are the lovelies:


Essence sent me a nail loop file,2 nail fashion stickers,all of the liquid eyeliners,a black matt tip painter,2 lip balms,and the relaxing gel eye pads.Unfortunately I didn't get the eyeshadow palette ( I was the most excited about it.) So I hope that this TE will be available here as well,so I can buy it. :)  I'll do a review on them of course, because I won to test them.

Here is the look of that day:


Products I used:


-NYX eyeshadow base in Skin Tone
-Essence Metallics eyeshadow quad in Steel Me
-Essence Metallics Jumbo Eye Pencil in Steel Me
-Essence Pure Beauty eyeshadow duo in Honey Bun
-Essence Denim Wanted gel eyeliner in Vintage Style
-Rimmel Lash Accelerator mascara

Did you pick up anything make-up related lately?

xo Evinde

2 comments :

  1. i like your blog!!! I am following you now :)) do those eyelashes feel light on your eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rinz!Glad you like it!:)
    The green eyelash-printed stuff is a relaxing gel eye pad,not lashes. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...