November 22, 2013

FOTD: Essence Newbies


First of all: the blog was 3 years old yesterday, I just realized that. But if I consider my VERY first post, it is 3 and a half years old. And yet I still don't have a Canon T3i, after so many years, duh!

Face of the day, more like face of two or three weeks before, as I like to call it. I was playing with my new Essence stuff I received at the blogger event last month, and decided to take photos of it.


I used the golden shade from my Modelite duo in the inner corner, and I applied the Alverde baked eyeshadow all over my lid. It is basically a dupe for MAC Satin Taupe, if not prettier.


I'm wearing a red lipstick by Essence, it's from their new, longlasting family. I'm not quite sure about it yet, it's too firm for my taste.


I'm wearing the oh-so-famous Artdeco eye primer, which I've never tried before, even though it has a cult following. I paired it with their All In One mascara, that is also new for me.

Mizon Snail Repair BB Cream
Alverde Cheek & Lip Tint - Cherry
Essence Longlasting lipstick - 02 All You Need Is Red

Artdeco Eyeshadow Base + All In One mascara
Modelite Duo Bombe e/s - Vanille Moka
Alverde Baked e/s - Glam Mauve (= MAC Satin Taupe)
Essence Stays No Matter What JEP - Cute Copper


That is all, I guess. I'm ill as hell, I have constant fever since Tuesday, so this post is the best I can do today.
Have you tried the new products from Essence? Which one do you like the least/most?


~Evinde

4 comments :

  1. This look really suits you. :) The color of the lipstick is really pretty. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like their new lipstick, especially the one in "40 - in a catwalk" because you can wear it sheer or bold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it looks pretty on the website! Gotta swatch it in the store next time. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...