December 31, 2021

New Year's Eve Nails 2021 | Blind Your Enemies

 


Hey there everyone, been a while, huh? Today I am here to introduce you to my favourite festive indie nail polish. Not only is it perfect for New Year's Eve, but also can be seen from space. I paired this beauty with simple nail stamping.

new years eve nails
festive nail art for New Year's Eve

Today was an overcast day, so that tones it down quite a bit, but you can still see how complex and stunning this nail polish is.

fireworks nail stamping
New Year's Eve manicure
It has been my go-to nail colour for New Year's Eve / Silvester every year since I got my hands on it. This year I also managed to pull out my fireworks nail stamping plate, even though I haven't touched it in a good while. This polish doesn't need any stamping or embellishment though, I just did it for fun. 

silvester nail art
Different Dimension - Ghost of Jupiter (2 coats)

new years festive nails
fireworks nail stamping

nail art for new years eve

Product list:
  • Essence The Gel base coat
  • Different Dimension - Ghost of Jupiter (2 coats)
  • Essence Extreme Gel top coat
  • Moyra white stamping polish
  • Essence Colour Boost nail polish - 10 Instant Adventure (for stamping)
  • Born Pretty BPX-L013 Celebration stamping plate

different dimension ghost of jupiter
Different Dimension - Ghost of Jupiter

You can see its colour best in the bottle because of how curved it is, but it shows up on the nails as well, even though the photos don't do it justice. 

Different Diemsnion Ghost of Jupiter is a blinding holographic and multichrome beauty. It has a silver scattered holographic glitter base with a strong multichrome shimmer that changes colours from green to orange to yellow and red

different dimension ghost of jupiter

Different Dimension's Ghost of Jupiter contains a ton of glitter particles (it is an opaque glitter nail polish after all), so it dries slightly textured. You can smooth it out by applying your preferred top coat. It covers in 2 coats on my short nails, and it works beautifully as a topper as well. Since the glitter is rather stubborn, it lasts long on the nails without chipping.

ghost of jupiter by different dimension nail polish

An absolute stunner, isn't it?

different diemsnion holographic multichrome nail polish

What are your plans for New Year's Eve? Going out or chilling at home? 
Make sure your pets are safe from the booming fireworks, so they don't run away.

- Ev

I bought the product myself.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...