July 20, 2022

#GraveyardProjectPan 2022 | First Update

graveyard project pan update 1

Writing this on my new laptop! I am uploading the post late again, but much like the first time, I took the photos on the day I was supposed to, on the 30th of June. I made a good amount of progress, let's see!

Please read the intro post of the Graveyard Project Pan, I explain everything there in length. As a reminder: I do my updates every 2 months instead of monthly. These past 2 months, I've worn makeup 14 times, and I used the products in this project almost every time. We are on the 5th heatwave this summer, and this current one will last over 2 weeks. Heat not only makes me want to commit livn't, but also hinders me from wearing makeup, that's why the number is only 14.

essence cream blush and eyeshadow hit pan

Both the cream blush and the eyeshadow are favourites of mine, so I enjoy using them. The eyeshadow has been repressed before, so it should have more progress on it, however, I exclusively use the Essence Pure Beauty eyeshadow in the crease, so I don't multitask with it.

There is a dip going on in the Essence Ready For Boarding cream blush compared to the intro, and I have a feeling I'll hit pan soon. It still smells delicious. I used it both on the lips and cheeks, it's a gorgeous summer colour.

essence ready for boarding cream blush

Essence Ready For Boarding lip & cheek cream blush (02 Beauty On Tour) - 2.5 gr
Category: collecting cobwebs
Goal: to hit medium-sized pan
1st update: used it 12 times

essence pure beauty duo eyeshadow hit pan

Essence Pure Beauty duo eyeshadow (01 Honey Bun) - 2.5 gr
Category: resurrection
Goal: to use it up
1st update: used it 10 times

catrice waterproof powder and essence blossoms etc highlighter

The waterproof Catrice powder is disappearing fast from the pan, but I re-pressed it once before, so that explains it. Unfortunately I am realizing that powders just make my skin look really heavy. I never thought I'd get to this point, but I'd rather have an oil slick of a face that I would blot every two hours, instead of wearing powder. Can you relate?

The Essence Blossoms Etc. powder, on the other hand, is going really slow, despite using it a lot. I use a lot of it too each time, both as finishing powder, under-eye setting powder or highlighter. It's pressed really hard in the pan, so you probably can't see much progress on the photos. I have worn off the flower pattern in the middle, and there is a slight dip in the product as well. Even so, I am not sure I'll hit my goal of a medium pan by the end of October. It smells lovely!

catrice priem and fine powder hit pan progress

Catrice Prime And Fine waterproof mattifying powder - 9gr
Category: resurrection
Goal: to use it up
1st update: used it 8 times

essence blossoms etc multi.color powder progress

Essence Blossoms Etc. multi-color powder (01 Flower Power) - 10 gr
Category: collecting cobwebs
Goal: to hit medium-sized pan
1st update: used it 11 times

catrice allround bb foundation and essence hand cream

Essence 24h Hand Protection Balm (Raspberry Chocolate Cookie) - 75ml
Category: resurrection
Goal: use it up
1st update: used 13 grams of it

I used the handcream a lot, and that shows in the progress too. I love the formula and the scent, and it will be missed when it's gone. I need to cut it open soon.

Catrice BB Allround Foundation SPF 30 (010 Light Beige) - 30 ml
Category: resurrection
Goal: use it up
1st update: used it 11 times

Now, about the BB foundation... I made a surprisingly low amount of progress on it, the reason being: I need to dilute it with a tinted moisturiser because it thickened up over the years. This made it a full coverage product too, and it can look a bit heavy during the summer, especially on textured skin. The progress therefore only goes half as fast. I have a feeling the Catrice Allround BB won't be finished by the end of October.

graveyard project pan swatches

Are you doing panning projects? If not, would you be interested in doing so? If yes, what are you panning? Let me know.

Other news:

A while ago I made a ko-fi account both for my art and blogging, so if you've enjoyed the blog in this past 12 years, you can support it by buying a virtual coffee there. Even though I have adsense on the blog itself, I have never reached the required threshold for payment, so every post on here has been fueled by the hobby of blogging. If ko-fi is not for you, you can always be helpful by whitelisting the blog in your adblocker. Sharing links and commenting helps out a lot as well! Thank you.

- Evinde


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...