October 31, 2018

Halloween & Autumn Haul 2018 | Home Deco, Food & Beverages


Happy Halloween! Time is going by way too fast every autumn. It has been a while since I uploaded a Halloween and autumn haul, so I thought I would share my purchases this year. 


fall autumn ősz home deco shop
autumnal home deco (tiny shop in my town)

I have already mentioned in previous Halloween hauls that there is a lovely little shop in my hometown that has amazing Halloween and autumnal home deco items. In my country, Halloween is not celebrated, so finding anything like this is a very big deal to me. I snapped a couple of photos of the goodies they sell, see above and below. 

what to buy for fall home deco
fall home deco

Halloween home deco - jack-o-lanterns, pumpkins, ghosts and witches
Halloween home deco - jack-o-lanterns, pumpkins, ghosts and witches

jack-o-lanterns, pumpkins, ghosts and witches

Halloween and autumnal items

faux leaves at kik
faux leaves (Kik)

I bought a good amount of faux leaves, tiny pumpkins, mushrooms and jack-o-lanterns with the intention of combining them to make a fall-themed center-piece. The home decor items are mostly from the tiny shop I showed you above, but I also bought a couple of items at Kik.

faux pumpkins and other harvest goodies
faux pumpkins and other harvest goodies

autumn leaf garlands
autumn leaf garlands (Kik)

mushroom home deco
mushrooms

hedgehog decoration
hedgehog home decoration (Kik)

Jack-o-lantern candle holder
Jack-o-lantern candle holder

KURT LED lamp from jysk
KURT LED lamp (Jysk)
distressed Jack-o-lantern

The aged white jack-o-lantern is from the small shop in my town, and the white mummy-type LED lamp is from Jysk. They go quite well together, I keep them next to each other on my shelf. 

scarecrow welcome decoration
scarecrow welcome decoration

autumn leaf napkins
autumn leaf napkins (Kik)

grey wooden tray
grey wooden tray

Halloween chocolates and yogurt from Lidl
Halloween chocolates and yogurt (Lidl)

Lidl has a great selection of Halloween candies and beverages this year, so I snatched up some Halloween marshmallows, eyeball chocolates and Halloween-themed yogurt. They are all delicious, highly reommended. Again, things like these are rare in my country, that's why I'm overly happy.

pumpkin fruit juice and pumpkin cream liqueur  lidl
pumpkin & fruit juice and pumpkin cream liqueur (Lidl)

I also picked up a pumpkin and fruit mixture juice and pumpkin flavoured cream liqueur. The latter one tastes like genuine pumpkin, while the juice resembles fruit juice with a slight pumpkin taste.

vampire chocolate
vampire chocolates (Lidl)

There are vampire, mummy, witch and other Halloween creature-type chocolates as well. I love them all! 


Halloween marshmallows
Halloween marshmallows (Lidl)

You could even buy Halloween nuggets and pizzas, as seen below. To people from countries where Halloween is celebrated, this post might seem average. To me, it's really surprising and lovely to see that people can buy more and more Halloween stuff every year. I love it.

Halloween chicken nuggets from lidl
Halloween chicken nuggets (Lidl)

pumpkins
pumpkin party

Have you picked up any Halloween-themed goodness this year?

Similar posts you might like:

~ Evinde

I bought the goodies with my own money.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...